Resorts Casino, New York City– (March 2019 to Present)
Driving the creative development and managing production of all print, digital, social and interactive media marketing for three of the branded entities operated by Genting Group America: Resorts World New York City, Resorts World Catskills and Resorts World Bimini, Bahamas.
- Working with C- and Director-level executives to deliver targeted messaging and effective media solutions for each property.
- Modernizing the e-marketing automation and database management capabilities by migrating from MailChimp to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, developing a comprehensive library of responsive HTML email templates and conducting A/B testing.
- Amplifying the interactive/multimedia experiences, online and on-premises, by implementing visual design best practices to maximize patron engagement and responsiveness.
Lead Art Director
WebMD – (Nov. 2008 to Jan. 2018)
Led a creative team in development of interactive learning programs and digital marketing campaigns to promote major pharmaceutical brands across Medscape’s professional online community.
- Collaborated with Account Management, Web Development, Editorial and Marketing teams to provide dynamic design solutions that met brand-specific requirements, exceeded client expectations and outperformed sales goals.
- Served as Resource Manager, monitoring daily workflow of three staff designers and one off-site freelancer.
- Implemented process improvements proven to reduce launch times, increase quarterly revenue and maintain a near-100% on-time completion rate.
- Mentored junior staff, determined annual individual and team performance goals, conducted employee reviews, approved time sheets and scheduled vacation requests.
Creative Director (Consultant)
Brooklyn PR – (Jan. 2008 to Nov. 2008)
Oversaw and directed conceptual and strategic development of advertising, marketing, and PR campaigns for various clients, e.g., American Cancer Society, Chef’s Diet, Pfizer, Proctor & Gamble, Olay and PUR.
- Conducted new client kick-offs, determined creative direction; created and presented initial mockups.
- Monitored daily workflow, delegated assignments and supervised junior staff.
Creative Director (Consultant)
Trump University – (April 2007 to Jan. 2008)
Devised effective marketing strategies to enhance brand visibility, boost sales, and maximize ROI.
- Collaborated with CEO and Marketing to translate corporate initiatives into powerful, visual designs.
- Established formal brand guidelines and implemented email design and testing best practices to improve click-through rates, reduce spam scores and increase revenue.
KZS ADVERTISING - presently KZSW Advertising (July 2005 to April 2007)
Provided fresh, alternative conceptual designs for a wide range of new and existing accounts, from Audiovox and Jensen to Winthrop University Hospital.
- Worked with CD, Sr. AD and CW on developing trade and consumer print and digital media campaigns.
Art Director/Multimedia Designer
Harman Consumer Group – (Nov. 1999 to July 2005)
Designed and produced marketing materials for premier audio brands Harman Kardon, Infinity, and JBL.
- Launched the use of multimedia to promote JBL consumer products by composing cutting-edge videos that debuted at key corporate-sponsored, live events including Eric Clapton and Cream concerts at MSG; Cold Mountain movie screening; and Hot Import Nights and Import Revolution conventions.
- Managed the department’s annual hardware and software budgets and researched the latest technologies.
- Upgraded operating system to Mac OSX, trained design staff on new software, and installed Apple file server; resulting in a $15K cost reduction of external consulting fees.
Graphic Communications Instructor
Hendriks Institute – (Jan. 2001 to Jan. 2003)
Prepared students for workforce entry by assigning real-world design projects, evaluating presentation skills and conducting constructive portfolio critiques and resume writing reviews.